To graduate college and career ready students.
Learning Today-Leading Tomorrow!
- We believe the main responsibility of the School District is to ensure a relevant and rigorous education for all students.
- We believe that students learn best in a safe, nurturing, orderly, and creative/reflective environment.
- We believe all students need the opportunity to reach their full potential through high expectations and an appropriate challenging career path.
- We believe strategic planning, educational best practices, and data-driven decision-making are essential to improve student achievement.
- We believe when all stakeholders form respectful relationships and strong, active partnerships with high expectations of success, children thrive and prepare for an ever-changing future.
- We believe that schools need access to 21st Century resources to provide an education which prepares students for today’s digital and informational society.
- We believe all students can learn and that all students should graduate from high school prepared for post-secondary opportunities.