Student Registration

Enrolling in Peach County Schools  


Students may be registered for school at any time throughout the year. Registration is now being accepted online. Applications can be accessed by clicking here.

Enrollment for Out of County Residents 

Students wishing to enroll in the Peach County School District who do not reside in the district may apply by filling out the out-of-county application. Out-of-county students are not automatically accepted. Applicants require approval prior to admission into the district. 

Age Requirements

By state law, kindergarten and first-grade students entering a Georgia public school for the first time must be age five on or before September 1 to enter kindergarten and age six on or before September 1 to enter first grade. A copy of the child’s proof of age must be supplied at the time of enrollment. A Certified copy of the birth certificate will be accepted.

 Attendance Zone

Students must attend school in the attendance zone where their parents/legal guardians reside. To find out which school your child will attend, you may call the Transportation Department at the Board of Education - 478-825-5933.

Ear, Eye, and Dental Examination

Any student regardless of grade level, who has never been in a Georgia public school must provide certification of eye, ear and dental examinations. Any child admitted to school without a certificate must present one within 90 days.  The form for this examination is DHR Form 3300. All DHR forms may be obtained at the Peach County Health Department or physician’s office.


All students in grades K-12 must provide an immunization certificate at the time of enrollment. This certificate may be obtained from the Peach County Health Department or from a physician. A student may be enrolled for up to thirty (30) days while proof of immunization is obtained. An Affidavit of Religious Conflict with Immunization Requirements may be filled out if applicable.

Persons Enrolling Students

Persons who may enroll eligible students include the following:

  • Parent or legal guardian

  • Foster parent appointed by state agency

  • The Department of Human Services (DHS) or the Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) or the custodian of a student placed by DHS or DJJ in a facility located in Peach County School District.

Proof of Residence

To enroll in Peach County Schools, a student must reside in Peach County with a natural parent or legal guardian, or the student must be under the care of a state agency with placement in Peach County. Proof of residence is required when a student initially enrolls in a school, whenever a change of residence occurs, or any time proof of residency is requested by a school official. The Central Office will accept the following records as proof of residency:

One of the following (must include address):

  • Current lease/rental agreement

  • Current residential property tax statement 

  • Current mortgage statement

  • Current warranty or quick claim deed

  • Current home purchase agreement

 AND one of the following (must include address)

  • Current utility bill

  • Car registration / tax

  • Governmental Agency mail (County, State, or Federal)

Social Security Number

At the time of enrollment in Peach County Schools, parents are asked to provide voluntarily, a copy of the child’s Social Security Card. However, no student shall be denied enrollment in Peach County School District for declining to provide a Social Security Number or declining to apply for such a number. A parent/guardian may submit a Social Security Waiver.   

Transfer Students

Prior to admission, a transfer student shall provide a certified copy of his or her academic transcript and disciplinary record from the school previously attended. A student may be admitted conditionally if the name and address of the school last attended and authorization to release all academic and disciplinary records to the school is provided. 

Please Note: Any student who is under suspension or expulsion in another school system and who wants to enroll in Peach County Schools must clear that suspension/expulsion before any consideration will be given to the student’s request for approval to enroll.

If you have additional questions, please contact the Board of Education, 478-825-5933.